Hello Please login to the site or if your brand new please register and Join the DWOA family
Hello Please login to the site or if your brand new please register and Join the DWOA family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RedirectionHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon movie 11-12

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joeydahur AKA Flare
Local Moderator
Local Moderator
joeydahur AKA Flare

Male Number of posts : 146
Job/hobbies : Talent show contestant
Humor : BLARGH!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Pokemon movie 11-12 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon movie 11-12   Pokemon movie 11-12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:44 am

i really liked Giratina and the Sky Warrior but the 12th is coming out i got a review for itThousands of years ago, Arceus stepped in and saved the population of the world, both Humans & Pokémon from a tackling meteor from Outer Space. During the process, it was severely injured and taken care of by a character called Damos. As gratidude, Arceus promised to help make the soil of Michiina rich and turn the land prosperous so gave Damos the "Jewelled Orb of Life". The Jewelled Orb of Life was created by joining the 16 life forces within Arceus' own body (One for each type such as with the plates). Damos was to return the orb to Arceus on a specific date, but Damos betrayed Arceus, perhaps due to his minion Gishin whom has Pokémon with devillish accessories and did not return it. Arceus went to into a deep slumber after this, but carried the rage of the betrayal and vowed to judge the human race based on Damos' actions when it awakens again.

Thousands of years later, the descendant of Damos, a girl called Sheena, is protecting the ruins of Michiina with a man called Kevin, and has the duty to return the Jewelled Orb of Life to Arceus when it's set to awaken. Ash, Brock & Dawn soon come to the land of Michiina during their travels through Sinnoh and end up getting trapped in a water tornado. Sheena sees this and prays to Dialga whom quickly appears and quells the tornado. Sheena takes Ash & Co. to the ruins and explains the different dimensions that are inhabited by Dialga, Palkia & Giratina. However, not long after that, the three dragons soon appear and continue their constant fighting. However, when the fighting gets out of hand, the ruins of Michiina are destroyed, and Arceus is awoken prematurely...
Back to top Go down
http://www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/firerpg/index.php
Raiden
Admin
Admin
Raiden

Male Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon movie 11-12   Pokemon movie 11-12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Interesting, I think it's interesting how they're bringing religion into this.
Back to top Go down
Luxa
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Luxa

Female Aquarius Pig
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon movie 11-12   Pokemon movie 11-12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:47 pm

Sounds interesting cant wait to watch it!
Back to top Go down
Sirkillme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sirkillme

Pokémon D/P FC Pokémon D/P FC : 4940-2976-2904
Male Cancer Monkey
Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : Playing Guitar, Playing Piano, Drawing
Humor : I love jokes, I don't care how offensive they are tell them to me
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon movie 11-12   Pokemon movie 11-12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Isn't 4Kids usually the one that gets really anal about editing out religious things or anything suggestive? Censorship sucks. I guess we'll see this movie like a year from now or something. God how many of these movies are they gonna make? They stopped being good or remotely interesting after the Kanto and Johto based movies
Back to top Go down
http://teaminferno.b1.jcink.com
Luxa
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Luxa

Female Aquarius Pig
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon movie 11-12   Pokemon movie 11-12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 am

Eh I can kinda agree with you I guess but the last movie I thought was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
Admin
James

Pokémon D/P FC Pokémon D/P FC : 2965 1204 8648
Male Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon movie 11-12   Pokemon movie 11-12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:16 am

Amazing simply amazing I cant wait to see this all the trailers are awesome
Back to top Go down
https://darkworldofanime.darkbb.com
Sirkillme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sirkillme

Pokémon D/P FC Pokémon D/P FC : 4940-2976-2904
Male Cancer Monkey
Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : Playing Guitar, Playing Piano, Drawing
Humor : I love jokes, I don't care how offensive they are tell them to me
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon movie 11-12   Pokemon movie 11-12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:53 pm

It's more interesting when the Pokemon talk. No one really gives a crap about a bunch of effeminate 10 year olds travelling alone with a bunch of crazy ass monsters trapped inside red and white balls that do their bidding. The first movie was really good, Mewtwo was a badass. I mean it had explosions, people/pokes beating the shit out of each other, near death situations, implied death (whatever the hell happened when Ash turned to stone or whatever), that was awesome. Funny how all the bad guys are crazy sociopaths with connections to whatever main character is introduced in that particular movie
Back to top Go down
http://teaminferno.b1.jcink.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon movie 11-12   Pokemon movie 11-12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon movie 11-12
Page 1 of 1