Hello Please login to the site or if your brand new please register and Join the DWOA family
Hello Please login to the site or if your brand new please register and Join the DWOA family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RedirectionHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xcv2009

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Pokemon Master Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Master   Pokemon Master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:56 pm

Well, hello, I enjoy editing Pokemon! So I usually make Pokemon 'Hacks.' Anyway...

Have you ever wanted to catch more Pokemon on Fire Red which are from the first generation through the third?
Well this is your chance!
Well this is a beta, meaning not finished, so all I have of this hack opened is Pallet Town, Route 1, and Viridian! This does not change the maps, it changes what you can find! In the original Pokemon Fire Red, you could only find two Pokemon in it, Rattata and Pidgey, now what's the fun with only being able to catch two Pokemon? (P.S. I love Pidgeot.) Well... ignore the P.S. lol, anyway this mod allows you to catch Rattata, Pidgey, Zigzagoon, Sentret, Wurmple and Poochyena (I think that's how you spell it lol.) Well here is the link for the open beta of Pokemon Master! Oh wait you get to play as Ash! If you find normal spawns in the certain area, or if you find missing Nos (a glitched pokemon,) it just means that I have not gotten to that part of editing it, I'll try to update this once every day!

~Includes
New overwould sprite (the person you walk around with)
Starters based on Pokemon Yellow (you get Pikachu, rival gets a Eevee)

Download Link: Pokemon Master Beta 1

P.S you need an emulator in order to play this, I'd suggest using Visual Boy Advance.
Back to top Go down
joeydahur AKA Flare
Local Moderator
Local Moderator
joeydahur AKA Flare

Male Number of posts : 146
Job/hobbies : Talent show contestant
Humor : BLARGH!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Pokemon Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Master   Pokemon Master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:08 pm

kewl man
Back to top Go down
http://www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/firerpg/index.php

Pokemon Master
Page 1 of 1